- Lendingplate is a personal loan mobile application that provides instant loans from ₹10,000 to ₹2,00,000. Lendingplate is the brand-name of Unifinz Capital India Limited which is Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Lendingplate App Basic Features
- Lendingplate money loan amount: Upto Rs 2 Lakhs.
- Lendingplate App Rating: 4.3 ⭐
- Lendingplate App Download: 100K+
- Processing Fees Range: 5% to 10% Of loan amount ; not exceeding ₹5,000
- Lendingplate App Downloading MB: 27MB.
- Repayment Tenure Range: 3 Months to 15 Months.
- Conversion Fees of of loan amount : 5%.
- Loans Available to improve your Credit Score.
- Minimum Documentation.
- 100% Paperless Process.
- APR Ranging: 12% to 36%; rates vary from customer to customer.
- 24×7 Active Service Instant Disbursal.
- No Prepay Charges.
Lendingplate App Personal Loan Eligibility
- Applicants must be required Pan Card for cibil score check.
- Aadhar Card for address proofs.
- Election Card or Driving Licence.
- You must be an Indian Citizen.
- You must be over the age of 21 years.
- Your salary must be credited to your bank account regularly.
- Salary Slip or Office Work Email ID.
- Salary Account Bank Statement.
Lendingplate App Personal Loan Review
What makes Lendingplate App ideal for every customer?
- Quick online loan.
- Low – interest rate.
- Easy application process.
- Fast loan approval.
- Digital processing & 10 minute registration.
- Easy repayment with manageable EMIs.
How to Apply?
- Download Lendingplate loan app from Google Play Store.
- Sign up with your mobile number and OTP.
- Verify your PAN to check for pre-approved offers.
- Register yourself by filling up your basic information and your selfie.
- Know your loan eligibility instantly.
- Provide Income documents like Bank Statement and Payslip/ ID Card.
- Verify your KYC with Aadhaar and present Address Proof.
- E-sign your loan agreement and NACH repayment.
- Get the loan amount in your bank account in few hours on application is completed.
Our Lending Partners:
Unifinz Capital India Limited.